Sunday, October 17, 2010

Focusing on the good stuff...

Lately, I've been down in the dumps. I'm in some sort of rut and I don't know how to get out of it. I haven't really been wanting to talk to anybody, and I know I've probably let some people down. This is totally uncharacteristic of me. I don't know what's up, and I don't know how to fix it, but I'm going to. Anywho, instead of focusing on the bad stuff, I want to focus on the good...




Like my slip cover that Ashley sent me. Thank you so much!





Pretty floaty glass pods at the botanical gardens.






Drawing on the table clothes at random restaurants.

















Yummy surprises from people who love me. Thanks Cathy, Colin, and Caitlin!


And this video. I think it is amazing that you can distinctly recognize Smoochie's and my screaming in this...we're officially louder than amplified rock goodness.


Thanks for bearing with me and this funky mood I'm in. <3



3 comments:

  1. i LOVE drawing on the table at restaurants!!

    they have a pizza place here in san diego called z pizza, and that is definitely the best part about going. plus you don't have to feel weird about asking for a kids menu...


    dailyeday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my URL changed for my blog. So the link you have isn't working. It's now:

    http://goosefrabaaaaa.blogspot.com/

    I'm glad you like the cover :) it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete