Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebrity Crushes

So I may be a few days late with this, but Busy Bee Lauren has been doing some top tens and I decided to play along. These are my top ten celebrity crushes in no particular order.

1. Robert Pattinson

I've been swooning over RPatz way before the whole Twilight phenomenon. As
Cedric Diggory he captured my heart (I know it sounds cheesy) and cracked me up
in the backstage behind the scenes video. I about fell over when I saw him in
Vanity Fair. I couldn't possibly leave him off of my list.

2. Jimmy Stewart

He is the epitome of awesomeness. I love me some Jimmy Stewart. When I
picture him, I picture a genuine person who treats a lady they way they're
supposed to be treated.

3. Joel McHale

I have always loved Joel McHale. He is funny, adorable, and man have you seen
those guns? I wish I had a pocket-sized McHale to provide social commentary
everywhere I go.

4. Matthew Bellamy

With his guitar skills and his sexy voice, Matthew Bellamy would make me break
my no dating guys shorter than me rule.

5. Dick Van Dyke

Whether it be a Bert in "Mary Poppins" or Robert Petrie in "The Dick Van Dyke
Show", he is always a favorite. I love myself some funny men.

6. David Tennant

You may make fun of me for being in love with Doctor Who, but how can you not
love a guy who wears a coat given to him from Janis Joplin over a pin-striped
suit, paired with Converse and some lovely nerd glasses. Plus have you ever
heard him say banana? It makes me happy!

7. Jason O'Mara

I loved Life on Mars, especially since Jason O'Mara was the main character.
He's gorgeous (kind of looks a bit like Steve McQueen to me). He's also Irish
and says tink and tank you, which is so adorable.

8. Tom Sturridge

I think I have a thing for British people. I fell hard over Tom Sturridge in
Pirate Radio. If you haven't seen it, do it now.

9. Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Even if he does have a ciggy in his mouth (which I don't approve of), I love him.
I loved him in 10 Things I Hate About You, 3rd Rock from the Sun and he stole my heart in 500 Days of Summer. Then seeing him dance in this She and Him video cemented his cuteness.

10. Rupert Grint

Oh how I love Gingers. I think Rupert is adorable...after all, I named my car
partially after him. I also think it's adorable he drives an ice cream van.

1 comment:

  1. Um...this list is pretty much brilliant. I agree. I am still bitter that Life on Mars got cancelled. SUPER bitter.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete