Thursday, April 15, 2010

Books I've read...

Since junior year of high school, I have kept a list stockpiling every movie I've watched and every book that I've read. Last year I read 51 different books, 55 if you count the ones I read more than once. This year I want to read at least 75. In this list I'm not including any children books. I work at an elementary school and read tons of books and I'd easily make it to 75. So here's my progress thus far...



1: Dragonfly in Amber The lovely Lauren bought this for me for graduation...yet another series I need to finish.
2: Twenties Girl I love Sophie Kinsella and I have read all of her books. This one, along with Undomestic Goddess, has to be my favorite.
3: The Lightning Thief
4: The Sea of Monsters
5: The Titan's Curse
6: The Battle of the Labrynith
7: The Last Olympian
Out of all the Percy Jackson books, this one is my favorite.
8: Twilight It wouldn't be me without reading the Saga all over again.
9: New Moon
10: Dark Secrets 1 I read the first story of this book way back when, so I figured I might as well read the second story.
11: Eclipse
12: Hourglass Not my favorite book. I always hate the endings in the Evernight series...but I can't just quit a series without finishing it.
13: The Lonely Hearts Club . With the main character with the name Penny Lane and The Beatles being a ever present, how could I not pick this book up?
14: Twilight-The Graphic Novel, Volume One This was not my personal favorite. The illustrations were gorgeous at times, but I feel that if you were not into Twilight before, this would do nothing to help that. I personally feel that the illustrations of Alice were wanting for more.
15: Breaking Dawn
16: Wintergirls: Laurie Halse Anderson is an amazing author, one of my favorites. This book, along with Speak, should be a required reading book for everyone.
17. Darkly Dreaming Dexter Is it wrong to like a serial killer so much?
18. Nightlight Not my favorite, but it did have moments where I was laughing out loud and got some of those, are you crazy?, looks.

I didn't really want to write any reviews for the books, because it would take up so much room. But if you want to hear my opinion on any of the books, just let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment