Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happiness

Life has been a little hectic lately, but I have a lot of things to be happy about. I have wonderful friends who love me. My family and I have been getting to spend a lot of time together lately. Yay, for Waffle House dates with my Daddy O. And this past weekend, was the marriage of my cousin Jason to his lovely new wife Sarah. Congratulations! I am so blessed to have a wonderful new cousin in my life.



The wedding was in beautiful Augusta, which sits on the Savannah River. It's one of my favorite places in Georgia. The Cherry trees were blooming...spring is in the air :)



Another thing to be happy about is...



THE ECLIPSE TRAILER! YAY! It's about daggum time. I cannot wait until June 30th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Come check out my blog:
    hungergamesseriestheories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete