Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good friends, good times

This post is dedicated to the wonderful Jessica. We've been friends, since our parents tag teamed us and made us hang out together after basketball practices. She'll probably kill me for this one, but this is the two of us during our more innocent times ;) We got dressed up in a way that we called "getting freaky" and danced around to Smashing Pumpkin's Bullet with Butterfly Wings. Please love that I had to take a picture of a picture because my scanner is acting odd.



Anyways, this past weekend I went down to Savannah to visit her and her husband, Anthony. Here's a more recent picture that Jess probably would approve of more...


Dude and Sweet, Angelmonkey and Devilmonkey, Dips**t and Supers**t (the loving nicknames bequeathed to us by my mom)...and the list could go on and on.

Lest Anthony feels left out...here he is looking like "The Thinker" while waiting for Vinny Van Go-Gos

We've been through a lot together. Her groundings (where we had to communicate through letters), going to different colleges, and now living on opposite ends of the states. Despite it all, she's always been there for me, and is one of my dearest friends. I love that when we see each other, we pick right back up where we left off. Wow, this is turning sappy, so this is where this post officially ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment